Saturday, February 18, 2012

New "My Twitter Favorites..." List

I've added a gadget to the right hand side of this page to show an ever-changing list of who I follow and what I find interesting and entertaining on Twitter. I'll update it every couple of weeks, or as I find new an interesting people on Twitter.

If you're not on Twitter, what are you waiting for? Twitter has, quite literally, something for everyone. You'll find people tweeting about music, television, film, politics, current events, farming, travel, food, art, general nonsense, teen idols, sex, foreign affairs, things to do, places to go, free events and so much more. 'My Twitter Favorites..." is a list of suggested accounts to follow on Twitter. Some of it's fun stuff, like @BorowitzReport and @TheTweetOfGod, while some of it is informational, like @cnnbrk and @NewYorkology.

I've been on Twitter for a while (@poodiemuckle), have fewer than 100 followers (I so desperately wanna break 100!), follow 260 people and have posted almost 4,000 tweets. I prefer Twitter to Facebook, so much that I'm thinking of taking a hiatus from Facebook to focus on this blog and tweeting.

No comments: